Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Reviving, working, developing

It's been almost ten years since I last made an entry here. Much had happened and particularly for this year 2020! The year is coming to an end but by no means it's over. I mean, the pandemic. Singapore has just announced Phase Three in dealing with the virus. Vaccines will be made available for Singaporeans and even permanent residents for free. 2021 looks set to be a year of recovery. We will have to see. 
 
I should have logged in here earlier and resume my musing. But laziness is simply an excuse. Here I am back and planning to be here weekly if not a little more frequent. Looking forward to your interaction. 

Writers, poets and sone-writers are able to publish their works because they are disciplined to get down to writing. Many attempts later and many sheets of papers must have been dumped or many pages deleted from their word processors. The fact is they kept at it. It might not be perfect. It might not even be of publishable quality. But it represents attempts, tries, and dogged discipline. 

 So, here I am. Reviving a discipline, working on a streak, developing a pattern. See you next week.

No comments: