Saturday, May 17, 2008

Eco-friendly car


I remember Paul McCartney as a member of the famed Beatles well. Even though they were not my favorite, I used to like their songs pretty much. Paul was in the news again recently. Paul is quite an environmental advocate and a vegetarian as well and he also champions many environmental causes. So it was no surprise that he chose a luxury SUV from Lexus that is also environmental-friendly. Lexus was obviously delighted. So much so that they delivered the car by jet. This meant that the delivery created a carbon-footprint nearly 100 times larger than if it was shipped to the UK. It was reported that Paul was fuming mad, as the hybrid limo was chosen for reducing carbon emission.
Be content with what you have. What would you do if you were Paul?

1 comment:

stan said...

I will stop driving and make my band go on a run ... 'Band on the Run'? :) I must be careful I don't put an 's' behind the word 'run' here in this context or it will look like 'band on the runs?